|Home||» Products||» Industrial Rolling Door||» Industrial Rolling Door|
Industrial Rolling Door
In order to cater the variegated requirements of our precious clients, we are actively affiliated in dealing a broad array of Roll A Door. This door that we are offering can be easily rolled to close and open as per the needs. With modish looks and stylish appeal this Roll A Door is massively demanded and admired in both national and international market. Apart from this, we are offering our produced door at market justified prices.
- Sturdy construction
- Rust proof nature
- Durable and economical
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet on the Square line Deluxe to help reduce chances of paint scuffing.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
- Partner your Roll-A-Door with one of the B&D Control-A-Door openers and you will have one of the quietest automatic doors available.
- Smooth, Quiet & effortless rolling action
- Rubbed coated steel door stops for superior balance
- Bottom weather seal
- Springs designed to exceed 20,000 cycles
Developed in 1956, the B&D Roll-A-Door® stands out from the competition, and will enhance the appearance of your home with its quality finish. Safety for your family
Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
- Combination of drum and precision springing ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Castellated drum wheels.
- Nylofelt® running strips (and Roll-A-Guides) for effortless rolling action.
- Sleek D shaped lifting handle, conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Finger friendly internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
- 7 year warranty for steel door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, and associated labor in domestic / residential applications, 12 months on surface coating, locking mechanism and all other components and all associated labor (excludes salt corrosion).
- 12 months for all components and labor in industrial / commercial applications.
Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
Soft, pliable bottom weather seal to help stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.